Friday, 2 January 2015

Looking Towards the Year Ahead


With 2014 fast becoming a distant blur, it's time to try and work out what you want 2015 to be like. But first, it's important to look back on the year just gone in order to know what you want to do with the year ahead. 

There are a bunch of ways of doing this, but I prefer to make a list of 5-10 accomplishments from last year, 3 things I'm looking forward to, 3 things I want to change/improve and one thing I want to stay the same. Feel free to leave your accomplishments and changes in the comments below! 

I'll get the ball rolling...


let's make it a good one!


Accomplishments

1-I completed my placement year in a laboratory and it was awesome!
2-I managed to start writing things that some people find at least interesting enough to humour me by reading it!
3-I got involved with TEDx Uni of Nottingham and helped organise an event around the theme of "the fusion of science and art".
4-I made it through the first term of final year with a 1st class average!
5- I managed to find yet another great house to live in.
6- I turned 21 so now I'm a "proper adult", whatever that means!
7- I got to goon some great holidays with my family and my girlfriend.


Looking forward to

1-Graduation!
2-Moving in with my girlfriend. 
3-Seeing what exciting opportunities may come my way.

Change/Improve

1- See my girlfriend ali more often! (we go to separate universities right now).
2- Write more!
3- Actually doing as much exercise as I say I'm going to!

Stay the same

To still be as interested and excited about science and technology as I have been this year and to keep sharing it with everybody!

Have a great 2015!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment